Pursuant to Article 13 of Regulation (EU) 679/2016 of the European Parliament and the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing and the free movement of personal data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (hereinafter referred to as ”GDPR”) we want to inform you about a way in which we will process your personal data supplied while using the Facebook profile (please write the name) e.g.: Artibo.com (hereinafter referred to as “fanpage”).
- Categories of persons whose data are processed
We hereby inform that we process personal data of persons who:
- subscribed to the fanpage by clicking ”Like” or ”Follow”
- commented any post on the fanpage,
- shared any post from the fanpage,
- reacted to any post, e.g. by responding or clicking on the post content.
- Personal data Administrator
The personal data Administrator referred to in point I is Cyfrowa Foto Sp. z o.o., Zaczernie 190, 36-062 Zaczernie, Tax ID: 813-34-69-935
The Administrator appointed the Data Protection Inspector. You can contact the Inspector via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Aims and basis for data processing
We process your data for the following purposes:
- to run Facebook fanpage called Artibo.com on terms set by Facebook Inc. and inform about our actions, promote events, products, services and the brand Artibo, and also to communicate via Facebook. This is our legitimate interest in accordance with Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR,
- for possible determination, investigation or defence against claims in accordance with Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR,
- for analytical purposes allowing us to assess the functioning, popularity and use of the fanpage in accordance with Article 6(1)(f) of the GDPR.
We can also process your data on the basis of:
- the consent given by you, to the extent and purpose specified by the consent and for the time to withdraw the consent in accordance with Article 6(1)(a) of the GDPR,
- statutory requirements pursuant to Article 6(1)(c) of the GDPR in order for the Administrator to comply with legal obligations arising from legal provisions.
- Categories of personal data subjected to processing
Administrator will process the personal data i.e.:
- basic identification data (e.g. name and surname) that you publish on your Facebook page,
- other data published on your Facebook page,
- anonymous statistical data on people visiting the fanpage available through the Facebook Business Manager tools we use i.e. Audience Insights, Pixels, Events pixels Audiences and data collected via cookies.
- Data recipients
The personal data Administrator can submit personal data to:
- public authorities and entities performing public tasks or acting on behalf of public authorities, to the extent and for purposes that result from the provisions of generally applicable law,
- the owner of Facebook, pursuant to the unchanged rules related to data, as specified by Facebook Inc.
- Transfer of data to third countries or international organizations
The data Administrator does not transfer data outside the European Economic Area, without prejudice to the transnational nature of data flow within Facebook and in accordance with the rules set out by Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy.
- Data storage period
- data processed on the basis of the Administrator's legitimate interest will be processed until such objection is successfully submitted or that interest ceases,
- data processed on the basis of consent will be processed until the consent is withdrawn,
- data processed on the basis of statutory requirements will be processed for the time required by the law,
- statistical data concerning people visiting the fanpage available through the Business Manager tools will be processed for as long as the data is available on Facebook (two years).
- Your rights:
- right to access your data and to receive a copy of it,
- right to rectify the data,
- right to delete the data,
- right to restrict your personal data processing,
- right to raise objections to data processing,
- right to transfer the data,
- right to withdraw consent,
- right to lodge a complaint to the competent supervisory authority - the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.
Withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
- Information on the data source
We obtain your data from your public profile on Facebook and entries on our fanpage.
- Other information
Your personal data will not be subjected to any automatic decision-making processes, including profiling